We are now accepting Nominations for the 2021 Gold & Silver Circle!
Candidates, or their sponsors, must complete and submit all required information listed on the 2021 Gold & Silver Circle Nominations form by September 9, 2021.
- Consider the nominee’s service to:
- the television or media-related industry.
- The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
- the community involving television or allied media.
- people working or training for careers in television or allied media.
- Nominees are not necessarily recognized for their work in a single market, but with emphasis on their impact in the National Capital Chesapeake Bay region.
- Chosen candidates will need to provide an edited two-minute video to be used during the ceremony.
- For individuals only; groups, businesses, and organizations are not eligible.
- Individuals may be considered in future years if they are not selected in current year.
- NATAS membership is not required for consideration.
Nomination Deadline: Thursday, September 9, 2021
The Gold & Silver Circle Ceremony will be held January 22, 2022 at the Riggs Alumni Center, University of Maryland. The 2020 honorees will be celebrated in conjunction with the 2021 honorees since an in-person ceremony could not take place in 2020.