Student Production Awards
The 2021 Call for Entries is now closed. We will be announcing the recipients this summer. A crystal pillar will be awarded to the school and students responsible for the production will each receive a Student Production Certificate.
- Entries must have been produced and executed by students between January 1, 2020 – April 20, 2021 under faculty supervision (advisory only)
- Previously submitted entries are NOT eligible for re-submission
- Entries MAY be submitted either by an individual student or the school
- Entries do not need to have been broadcast, cablecast or webcast to be eligible
- Entries must be submitted as AS AIRED
- Entries must conform to the length as specified in each of the individual categories
- Group entries can have a maximum of eight student names
- Follow all rules included in the Student Production Awards Call for Entries
- Entry title, short description, production/air date, and length of submission
- Advisor email and phone number
- Name, role, and email of all contributing students – we recommend creating user accounts in the system before starting your entry
- Video file – tips to prepare video for upload
- Admin fee of $30 per entry
If you would like to receive email notifications about the Student Production Awards request to be added to our email list.