Outstanding Achievement in Student Production
NATAS-NCCB sponsors special awards for excellence in student production for news or programs, in a program or segment produced and executed by students at a university, college, high school, or technical/vocational school in the NCCB region.
The 2019 Student Production Awards Call for Entries is now open!
Entries will be accepted until January 30, 2020 by completing the online College or High School submission form. A crystal pillar will be awarded to the school and students responsible for the production will each receive a Student Production Certificate.
- Entries must have been produced and executed by students between January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019 under faculty supervision (advisory only)
- Previously submitted entries are NOT eligible for re-submission
- Entries MAY be submitted either by an individual student or the school
- Entries do not need to have been broadcast, cablecast or webcast to be eligible
- Entries must be submitted as they were originally transmitted
- Entries must conform to the length as specified in each of the individual categories
- Group entries can have a maximum of eight student names
- Follow all rules included in the Student Production Awards Call for Entries
- Entry title, short description, production/air date, and length of submission
- Name, role, and email of all contributing students
- Web link of video
- Submit a completed Entry Form approved by faculty advisor
- Admin fee of $30 per entry
2018 Student Production Award Winners
Congratulations to our 2018 College and High School Student Production Award Winners! Click here to read the press release and see a complete list of winners along with their videos.
If you would like to receive email notifications about the Student Production Awards request to be added to our email list.