Outstanding Achievement in Student Production
NATAS-NCCB sponsors special awards for excellence in student production for news or programs, in a program or segment produced and executed by students at a university, college, high school, or technical/vocational school in the NCCB region.
The 2019 Student Production Awards Call for Entries is now closed.
Entries are accepted from December to mid-January of each year. If you need to pay for a 2019 submission please click here.
A crystal pillar will be awarded to the school and students responsible for the production will each receive a Student Production Certificate.
- Entries must have been produced and executed by students between January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019 under faculty supervision (advisory only)
- Previously submitted entries are NOT eligible for re-submission
- Entries MAY be submitted either by an individual student or the school
- Entries do not need to have been broadcast, cablecast or webcast to be eligible
- Entries must be submitted as they were originally transmitted
- Entries must conform to the length as specified in each of the individual categories
- Group entries can have a maximum of eight student names
- Follow all rules included in the Student Production Awards Call for Entries
- Entry title, short description, production/air date, and length of submission
- Name, role, and email of all contributing students
- Web link and screen shot of video
- Submit a completed Entry Form approved by faculty advisor
- Admin fee of $30 per entry
2018 Student Production Award Winners
Congratulations to our 2018 College and High School Student Production Award Winners! Click here to read the press release and see a complete list of winners along with their videos.
If you would like to receive email notifications about the Student Production Awards request to be added to our email list.