Student Production Awards
Rules and categories for entering the Student Production Awards can be found in the 2021 Call for Entries. Entry Eligibility Period: January 1, 2020 – April 20, 2021. A crystal pillar will be awarded to the school and students responsible for the production will each receive a Student Production Certificate.
We are implementing a new system for submitting entries. We will be using the same program we use to collect the professional awards in a system called Student Express.
The submitter and all entrants whose names you would like listed on the entry must have a FREE account in Student Express before they can be added to an entry. We recommend creating an account for the submitter and each student you are adding before starting the entry process.
You will need to upload a video file, we will no longer be able to accept online links to videos. Take a look at these tips to prepare your video.
- Entries must have been produced and executed by students between January 1, 2020 – April 20, 2021 under faculty supervision (advisory only)
- Previously submitted entries are NOT eligible for re-submission
- Entries MAY be submitted either by an individual student or the school
- Entries do not need to have been broadcast, cablecast or webcast to be eligible
- Entries must be submitted as AS AIRED
- Entries must conform to the length as specified in each of the individual categories
- Group entries can have a maximum of eight student names
- Follow all rules included in the Student Production Awards Call for Entries
- Entry title, short description, production/air date, and length of submission
- Advisor email and phone number
- Name, role, and email of all contributing students – we recommend creating user accounts in the system before starting your entry
- Video file – tips to prepare video for upload
- Admin fee of $30 per entry
If you would like to receive email notifications about the Student Production Awards request to be added to our email list.