Outstanding Achievement in Student Production
NATAS-NCCB sponsors special awards for excellence in student production for news or programs, in a program or segment produced and executed by students at a university, college, high school, or technical/vocational school in the NCCB region. Both college and high school are combined into one Call for Entries document, but they do not compete against each other. College and high school categories have different coding so that they can be differentiated in judging.
The 2017 Student Production Awards Call for Entries is now open!
Entries will be accepted until January 25, 2018 by sending the completed Entry Form to [email protected]. A crystal pillar will be awarded to the school and students responsible for the production will each receive a Student Production Certificate.
- Entries must have been produced and executed by students between January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017 under faculty supervision (advisory only)
- Previously submitted entries are NOT eligible for re-submission
- Entries MAY be submitted either by an individual student or the school
- Entries must be submitted AS AIRED
- Entries must conform to the length as specified in each of the individual categories
- Group entries can have a maximum of eight student names
- Follow all rules included in the Student Production Awards Call for Entries
- Entry title, short description, production/air date, and length of submission
- Name, role, and email of all contributing students
- College – web link to video
- High school – upload the video file to the Dropbox request folder
- Submit a completed Entry Form approved by faculty advisor
- Admin fee of $30 per entry
Congratulations to our 2016 High School and College Student Production Awards Recipients!
If you would like to receive email notifications about the Student Production Awards request to be added to our email list.