The National Capital Chesapeake Bay Chapter membership year runs from October 1 – September 30 each year which means it’s time to renew your membership! If you would prefer an invoice to renewing online, please contact us.
Membership in the National Academy of the Television Arts & Sciences is beneficial for those who are interested in building connections within the broadcast and professional video community in the National Capital Chesapeake Bay region and nationwide. Aside from the benefits like reduced submission fees for Emmy® Award entries, membership will provide access to useful network of like-minded professionals within the industry.
Want to become a member? Join here.
Need to renew your membership? Renew here.
- Reduced Rates for Emmy® Awards — Members receive reduced rates for entry submissions and discounted ticket prices for Capital Emmy® events.
- Priority Tickets to Film Screenings, NATAS Events — Be the first to know about NATAS events and get priority tickets for film screenings and entertainment events. Plus, get access to member-exclusive events.
- Board of Governors — Members have the opportunity to be considered to serve as a member of the Chapter’s Board of Governors and, if selected, nominate candidates for the Board of Governors Award which recognizes outstanding contributions to television news and public affairs.
- Discounted Tuition — Drexel University Online’s Television Management Master’s Degree Program and other undergraduate and graduate degree programs are offered at discounted rates for NATAS Members and their immediate family members. Click here to learn more.
- Complementary subscription to TheWrap, an entertainment and media news magazine.